BioGreen HT is designed for optimal maintenance of aqueous environments such as holding tanks, ponds, and lagoons where it reduces build-up, prevents back-ups, and keeps systems free-flowing.
BioGreen HT contains microorganisms selected for exceptional ability to breakdown organic compounds such as proteins, carbohydrates, and cellulose, and more.
• Keeps systems free-flowing
• Reduces build-up
• Helps prevent back-ups
• Eliminates hydrogen sulfide odor
• Efficient digestion of organic compounds
• Formulated with environmentally friendly ingredients
• No caustic or acidic ingredients
• 210 billion microbes per gallon
Microbial type: Multi-Bacillus spore blend
Enzyme production: Lipase/protease/amylase/cellulase/urease
Appearance: Tan to colored liquid
Active Temperature range: 38ºF to 145ºF (3°C to 63°C)
Optimal Temperature range: 77ºF to 104ºF (25°C to 40°C)
For use on lines draining sinks, tubs and showers, for holding tank treatment. The product is especially formulated to reduce rotten egg gas smell.
• Drain treatment apply 1/4 cup (2 ounces) per inch sink, tub, or shower drain diameter twice weekly or as needed.
• Holding tank treatment, add four cups (32 ounces) per 100 gallons of holding tank as needed at times of low usage.
• Pond and Lagoon treatment, add 1 gallon per 1 million gallons of water daily or as needed.
Storage and Handling:
Store between 35°F and 104°F (2°C to 40°C) away from food and food products for up to 2 years. Avoid contact with eyes; wash hands after handling. Refer to MSDS for more information.